Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cuban Cuisine

Last week was probably one of the most busy and tiring weeks Nhat and I have had in a long time.  With Nhat's car accident and being short one car, all the driving I've had to do made it difficult for me to have the energy to cook.  As a result of last week's schedule, we ate out EVERY single day last week!

I was actually happy to finally have time and energy to cook today and not have to eat out.  Living here, I haven't actually found a place nearby that I think is a great and affordable restaurant.  But last week we decided to try a Cuban Restaurant that we've always passed but never tried.  And now I don't know why we never tried it.  It's probably one of the most decent restaurants that Nhat and I have eaten at since we've moved here.

I ordered a slow roasted pork dish and Nhat got a beef dish.  Delish!


Slow Roasted Pork
Beef Dish..(I forget what it's called)

No comments:

Post a Comment